funny children and animals who are forgiven for everything

Children and pets have one thing in common: You shouldn’t take your eyes off them for a second. If you turn your back on them, they can cause more disorder in a matter of seconds than a demolition company. Seasoned parents and pet owners take it with humor. What else can they do but forgive the sweet chaotic? After all, the damage is usually easily repaired and all that remains is a funny memory.


These videos will warm your heart. (Scroll down to the article.)


Years later you can laugh at the photos of the “petty criminals” – or you can share them on the Internet so that everyone benefits from them. For amusing so many people with their “crimes”, these defendants should be given extenuating circumstances:

1. “My son discovered my ‘fishing’.”

2. “My son just made a big mess. That’s his ‘I can explain everything’ face. “

My son just made a huge mess. This is his just let me explain face from r / pics

3. “My kid cut their hair yesterday and then allowed me to do some nonsense before we corrected it.”

My kiddo cut his hair yesterday, then agreed to let me have a little fun with it before we fixed it. from r / pics

4. He went through all the newspapers thoroughly.

“I’m glad you’re home. It’s been pretty boring around here.” from r / pics

5. “Dad, can you open that?”

“Daddy, can you open this?” from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid

6. “My daughter rammed a lamp while backing up, got out of the vehicle quickly and ran away. Your first hit and run. “

My daughter backed into a light pole and promptly got out of the vehicle and fled the scene. Her very first hit and run. from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid

7. “There is no more destructive force than a toddler left alone for 30 seconds.”

There’s no force more destructive than a toddler left alone for 30 seconds … from r / pics

8. “I taught my cat to use the toilet. I think she learned too well. “

I’ve been toilet training the cat … I think he’s learning too well.

9. ‘Super lime-free’ once, please! This gas station attendant takes climate protection seriously.

I’ll just fill her up! from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid

10. When young people do research, breakfast is canceled.

This is why you don’t give kids eggs from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid

11. This fearless hunter killed a beanbag and immediately gutted it.

Why you don’t mess with beanbags from r / funny

12. Hopefully this “update” can be reversed.

13. “Bring me another Smurf!”

I think he enjoyed it. from r / pics

14. Some parents don’t even treat you to butter on bread!

A silent toddler means trouble. Came downstairs and found this. from r / pics

15. “My six-year-old is waging war against the vacuum robot.”

My 6 y / o has some kind of vendetta against the Roomba. from r / KidsAreFuckingStupid

When looking at these photos, children and animals without children may make three crosses that they live alone. But without children, you miss a lot of funny and touching moments. And everyone who has a pet will be able to confirm that it is never boring with our four-legged friends either.

Thumbnail: © Reddit / KThingy

Read Also:

Related Posts