Pets that brazenly relax your partner

Isn’t it lucky for pet owners when their partner is on good terms with their beloved cat or loyal dog? The basis for a happy relationship seems to have been established.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


But if you let these thieving animals out of sight for even a moment, then they will immediately flatter their new favorite people and then you are logged off. The partner and the previously devoted animal are now inseparable and no longer need you at the moment.

It is therefore a good idea to take a few pictures quickly of the animals in love so that you have evidence to hand. Because when pets relax a partner, they always win.

1. Gone away, place gone

“I’m gone for 3 weeks and now my cat is in love with my husband.”

I went away for 3 weeks, and now my cat is in love with my husband from r / aww

2. Jealous?

“When your best friend takes your girl out on you.” The look says he knows exactly what he’s doing.

When your boy is stealing your girl from r / aww

3. I’ll go then …

“My boyfriend and my cat have so much in common, I feel like the fifth wheel on the car.”

My boyfriend and my cat have a special bond …. I feel like the third wheel. from r / funny

4. You share the joy

“I heard my friend next door enthusiastically explain a new game to someone. Looked into the next room and saw this. “

I was in another room and I heard my BF explaining a game to someone, by his voice he was really excited about it, but there was no one else in the apartment. When I went back to the room, this is what I saw. from r / aww

5. A bitter realization

“My cat loves my boyfriend more than me.”

My cat absolutely adores my boyfriend from r / aww

6. Harmonious slumber

“When I woke up, I found my friend and our dog like this.”

Woke up to find my boyfriend and our dog sound asleep like this: from r / aww

7. That is longing

“This is how my cat waits for my friend to come home.”

This is how my cat waits for my boyfriend to come home. from r / funny

8. That was purely on purpose

“My girlfriend takes selfies with my dog ​​and then he looks at me like that …”

Caught my GF taking selfies with my dog. The shade he throws me at the end hurt me … from r / funny

9. Come back!

“You’re paranoid, the cat loves me no more than you,” said the friend, left the room and closed the door …

Bf: ‘you’re paranoid, the cat definitely doesn’t love me more.’ Bf: closes door. Cat: from r / AnimalsBeingJerks

10. There is nothing to be done

“My beautiful friend has never looked at ME like this before.” But it’s also difficult to compete with this silky fur.

My beautiful gf has never looked at me this way … from r / aww

11. Partner relaxation for professionals

“She loves him and I’m pretty sure he is her boyfriend now.” Yes, it’s busy now.

Daisy adores my boyfriend; I’m pretty sure he’s her boyfriend now, lol from r / aww

12. These fronts have been clarified

“This is my friend’s dog the night we met.”

My girlfriends dog and I the first night we met from r / aww

13. But it is also very beautiful

“I turn my back on him for 2 seconds – and he steals my food and my girlfriend.”

I turn my back for 2 seconds and he’s trying to steal my girl and my food. from r / funny

14. There is no more space here

“My girlfriend and my best friend.” They both get along well on their own.

Caught my gf sleeping with my best friend. Decided a picture was better than waking them up! from r / aww

15. Thieving animals

“Every time my husband comes home, the girls immediately sit on him like that.”

Every time Husband comes home and sits down, the girls are like this within minutes from r / aww

If animals relax your partner, then you lose out. It’s best to quickly come to terms with the fact that your partner now has a furry admirer and your pet a new human favorite. Maybe the two of them will at least let you live in the shared apartment.

Thumbnail: © Reddit / sillykittyish

Read Also:

Related Posts