16 funny pictures of hair-raising mishaps

Probably everyone has seen something go wrong out of the blue and then eaten all day. After all, even small inattentions are enough: that the cake you wanted to bake does not succeed, that a piece of furniture breaks or that you sprain your finger.


Fancy some really fun videos? (Scroll down to the article.)


And as annoying as such mishaps are at first, looking back you usually notice that they weren’t worth the excitement. It is better if you can laugh about it and not withhold this pleasure from your fellow human beings. On the internet platform reddit everyone can share their own personal mishaps under the heading “r / Wellthatsucks” (in German, for example: Well, that’s caustic), as the following examples show:

1. “Don’t ask how that happened. I hate myself for that. “

2. “I left the window open last night, I think.”

“I think I left a window open last night, not sure.” from r / Wellthatsucks

3. “My table just said that it didn’t feel like it anymore. It shattered when I was in another room. “

Table randomly decides to call it quits. Blew up while I was in another room from r / Wellthatsucks

4. “You think you had a bad day? I went to college with a huge crack right on my bum. I only noticed it after the second course, because a boy who was sitting behind me hesitantly pointed it out to me. “

If you think you’ve had an off day, I showed up to college with a giant rip in my jeans right on the ass, and didn’t realize until halfway through my SECOND class of that day when the boy sitting behind me hesitantly told me. from r / Wellthatsucks

5. “It was a bit windy in Los Angeles today.”

It was windy in Los Angeles today from r / Wellthatsucks

6. “I don’t think I should have washed them.”

I don’t think I had to wash that from r / Wellthatsucks

7. “The express delivery from Amazon – directly to your living room.”

Amazon speedy delivery, right to your living room. from r / Wellthatsucks

8. “If you spill acetone, make sure you really wipe everything off.”

If you spill acetone on your table, make sure you clean it ALL up. From r / Wellthatsucks

9. “My neighbor spent the whole Friday washing his car. This is how it looks today (Sunday). “

My neighbor spent all day Friday washing his car. Here’s the car today (Sunday) from r / Wellthatsucks

10. “I tore my knee ligament while I was running – on the first day of my two-week annual vacation.”

Tore a ligament in my knee whilst sprint training … on the first day of my 2 week annual leave. The stick got me home. from r / Wellthatsucks

11. “I moved into my new apartment last week. Been away for work all last week. I drove home for five and a half hours and then found my kitchen flooded. The water is also in the hallway of my building. “

Moved into my new apartment last week. Had to work out of state every week. Drove 5 and half hours home and walked in to a flooded kitchen. The water is all the way out in the hallway of my building. from r / Wellthatsucks

12. “I dropped 50,000 two-millimeter glass beads on the floor. Now I have to sort them by hand. “

I spilled 50,000 2mm glass beads on the ground and I now have to sort them by hand from r / Wellthatsucks

13. “I made a coffee without a cup. Good Morning!”

I made a coffee without a mug. Good Morning! from r / Wellthatsucks

14. “The new Playstation 5 was delivered today and shortly before that I broke my thumb!”

PS5 gets delivered today and I just happen to break my thumb. from r / Wellthatsucks

15. “It rained heavily yesterday. When I went to my carport this morning, this sight awaited me. “

It rained a lot yesterday, went to my garden to find this in the morning from r / Wellthatsucks

16. “I only noticed that the glove must have had a crack when I finished dyeing my hair.”

Didn’t realize one of my glove fingers broke until I was done dyeing my hair. from r / Wellthatsucks

Every person will sooner or later be hit by bad luck. So it’s best to take it with humor as far as possible! Links to other interesting articles and galleries follow:

Thumbnails: © Twitter / @ goth_cakes

Read Also:

Related Posts