These 15 images cheer up anyone who is down

Sometimes everyone needs a little encouragement. Especially when you are bombarded with bad news almost every day. The following pictures and little stories show in a touching way how much good happens every day.


Here are emotional stories that really inspire you. (Scroll down to the article.)


A successful adoption, a successfully transplanted heart or a sister who helps her sick brother – these are wonderful things that also have their place in the world and that are given a stage here. This is balm for the soul:

1. “Somebody left this note on the gate by the water. Neither a name nor a number was included. Whoever put this message here, don’t worry. The rose is floating in the middle of the lake. ”The note says:“ Could someone throw this into the lake? My husband’s ashes are in this lake. Unfortunately, I can’t get to the lakeshore because I’m in a wheelchair. The gates are locked and I have to go back now. “

2. “This is Curtis Jenkins, a bus driver from our school. He asked every child on the bus what they wanted for Christmas and then bought it! There was even a bike on the bus. It reminds us of how much good there is in the world. We should all strive to be more like Curtis. “

3. So many cute little fur noses!

4. “We are open on Christmas Day, from 12 noon to 2 pm. Anyone who can take a little company will find cake and a hug here. You don’t have to buy anything, we are a family. “

5. “Looks like the Christmas decorations did it to someone.”

I think someone has a crush on my Christmas light decoration from r / aww

6. “My friend’s aunt has just adopted her two children.”

My aunts friends just finalized the adoption of their 2 kids from r / pics

7. “That’s what Kate yelled in the store yesterday: ‘Dad, I have a twin!’ The world can learn from these children. “

Oh, the cuteness !.

8. “These young guys saved their older neighbor, Mr. C., from a burning house.”

These young guys saved their elderly neighbor Mr. C from a house fire

9. This university graduate stands with her parents in the field that they worked on so that their daughter can have a better future.

10. “These are parents who hear their son’s heart beating after it has been transplanted. Her son died of a drug overdose at the age of 23. “

Two parents listening to the heart transplanted from their 23-year-old son, who overdosed on opioids from r / pics

11. “This mare lost her foal and then two days later this other foal lost its mother. That’s the two an hour after they met. “

This mare lost her foal and then, two days later, this foal lost its mother. Here they are an hour after meeting. from r / pics

12. “I made this tie for my father when I was in first grade. Eleven years later he wears it to my graduation party. “

13. “This duck appears regularly on my porch looking for food. She recently brought her cubs with her. I am currently watching them grow up. “

This duck used to come to my porch for food. Recently, she brought her babies. I’ve been watching them grow up. From r / aww

14. “I volunteer for a dog rescue organization. This is a rescued dog in his home. That put a smile on my face. “

I volunteer for a dog rescue, we love seeing updates of the dogs in their new homes. This one made me smile! from r / aww

15. This man makes dolls for children with skin diseases.

It is a pity that these beautiful things are not reported or cannot be reported so often. Fortunately, the internet allows us to rectify the problem a little. These moving photos that touch the soul also help. No less touching is the video of a little girl who greets her soldier dad at the airport.

Dark days also brighten up these photos as well as this delightful story about a touching gift from a mother to her daughter. Almost as cute is this cat who helps heal a seriously ill baby. Just beautiful!

Thumbnail: © Twitter / BVGS Rowing

Read Also:

Related Posts