11 dramatic cats

Cats don’t have it easy with us. The food bowl is always empty, the doors, which should be open to you all the time, are closed or – the height of insolence – something in the apartment has been changed without the fluffy four-legged friend’s permission.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


Only indignant looks and dramatic poses help. Fortunately, nobody can do both better than cats.

1. Who wouldn’t be outraged by such a measly Christmas tree?

Photo of my cousin’s cat. My grandma sent it to me and told me I had to put it on the Internet. from r / aww

2. Does your master drive so badly?

3. This velvet paw could be part of a Shakespeare play.

4. The fluffy cat seems very determined.

5. Suspicious of Oscar.

6. “This is ‘Keys’. She keeps raising her paws in the air and nobody knows why. “

This is ‘Keys’. She keeps putting her paws in the air and nobody knows why.

7. More than hardened.

8. “Let me in! Let me in!”

9. “Apparently the cat doesn’t like rain.”

10. “This cat is looking for attention.”

11. “Every year my cat forgets what a Christmas tree is and rediscovers the miracle.”

The cats let it be known that they hope to have finally expressed themselves clearly. In addition, the bowl is empty again and the service has really declined.

Thumbnails: © Twitter / Sammy Bruce

Read Also:

Related Posts