15 dogs that are fucking sad

Whether human or animal, everyone has a bad day. Even in the life of the happiest puppy, everything is not always sunshine. The master forgets the food, the playmates are missing in the park and, as the icing on the cake, a wasp sticks in the paw – on some days it would have been better to stay in the basket. And then the two-legged friends also expect that you make a good face to the bad game, because as a dog you are supposedly always loyal and lively.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to the article.)


Dog owners, watch out: Anyone who thinks that dogs don’t even know what a bad mood is will be taught better by the following pictures. These unlucky paws need a few encouraging words and pats very quickly!

1.) “He was sad because the game time was over and he had to go back in.”

2.) “This is ‘Ramen’. He visits the pond every day and tries to kiss a turtle. So far he has not had any success. “

3.) “The dog stumbled into me when I had my cereal in my hand. That saddened him very much. “

Dog bumped into me while I was carrying my cereal bowl. He was very sad about it. from r / aww

4.) “Teemu is sad because none of the neighboring dogs wanted to play with him that morning.”

Teemu is sad because none of the neighbors’ dogs wanted to play this morning 😔 from r / aww

5.) “My dog ​​’Able’ the evening before our departure. He was sad when we packed, but he didn’t know he would come with us. “

My dog ​​Able the night before we left for a trip. He was sad we were packing to go, but didn’t know he was coming too.

6.) “‘Crouton’ had to be quarantined at the vet and I had to cheer him up a bit and tell him that the other dogs would very much like to be his friends, but that he is too sick to play with them at the moment.”

Got quarantined at the vet and had to give Crouton a little pep talk that the other dogs DO wanna be his friend, he’s just too sick to play with them right now. from r / aww

7.) “No other dogs in the park. He is sad.”

No other dogs at the park, he is sad! from r / aww

8.) “My dog ​​has realized that he can no longer fit through the baby door, and now he is sad.”

My dog ​​realized he can’t fit through the baby gate door anymore, now he is sad. from r / aww

9.) “Khal is very sad that I won’t let him eat mulch anymore. He thinks the dog’s eye will unite him again with the delicious snacks. “

10.) “My dog ​​has mastered the sad expression perfectly.”

My dog ​​has mastered her sad face

11.) “Our Golden Retriever ‘Rosie’ stepped on a wasp …”

Our goldie Rosie stepped on a wasp … from r / aww

12.) Here someone urgently needs a caress.

Sad pup. from r / aww

13.) Sometimes the world has conspired against you.

Sad pup is melting my heart! from r / aww

14.) “My dog ​​always looks so sad when I don’t give her any of my curry noodles.”

My pup gets sad and does this everytime I don’t give her one of my curry noodles. from r / aww

15.) So close and yet so far …

Poor sad puppy just wants some steak from r / aww

You just want to hug them and comfort them. Hopefully their owners made them forget the bitter disappointment quickly. After all, there is nothing with fur snouts that a caress and a treat cannot cure.

Other articles on the fun quirks of quirky fur noses:

Thumbnail: ©Facebook / Funny and cute dogs

Read Also:

Related Posts