20 cute animals to cheer you up

They give us love, a good mood and lots of laughter: animals add a lot to our everyday lives and we are lucky to have them by our side. How colorful, crazy and entertaining life with animals can be can be seen in the following cute pictures.


The best animal stories can be seen here! (Scroll down to see the cute animal pictures.)


Animals are natural mood enhancers. They sense when we are feeling bad and comfort us when we are sad. Above all, they never let you get bored, as these cute and funny animal pictures show:

1. “She bit my finger and I was angry with her.”

She just bit my finger & I was not happy about it! from r / aww

2. “I wait for the day when it no longer fits, so that I can finally move my chair again while working.”

I am looking forward to the day he can’t fit there any more so I can move my chair again when I work from r / corgi

3. A huge furry consolation.

Check out this kind bunbun consoling my friend when she was a wee lass from r / AbsoluteUnits

4. “My father made a picnic table for the guinea pigs.”

My dad made the guinea pigs a picnic table from r / guineapigs

5. “My friend’s corgi ate pumpkin seeds, pooped them out again, and expelled them. Here he is sitting next to his work. “

My friend’s corgi ate pumpkin seeds, pooped them out, and they started growing. Here she is sitting next to her work. from r / funny

6. “From two and a half months to almost two years.”

From 2.5 months to nearly 2 years from r / aww

7. It is best to sleep with a cuddly toy.

ohmygodhowareyouactuallyreal from r / aww

8. Only pack the most important things.

would you leave this smol boi behind? from r / corgi

9. “My cat and my roommate’s dog are so cute together.”

My cat and my roommate’s dog are so sweet together from r / unlikelyfriends

10. “Sarah (the dog) stole a bite of Stella’s cat food and Stella came to my kitchen to complain.”

Sarah (dog) stole a bite of Stella’s food and Stella came running to me in the kitchen to literally bitch about it 🤣 🤣 from r / funny

11. Two inseparable fur friends.

A puppy named Marley with her bunny friend Beau from r / aww

12. “When I adopted Penny from the shelter 10 years ago, she was scared and aggressive. Today she is the loveliest cat I have ever seen. “

When I adopted Penny from a shelter 10 years ago she was scared and aggressive. Today she is the most loving cat I have ever met. from r / cats

13. You can’t be better protected.

Mother’s Love from r / PetsareAmazing

14. An undercover agent on duty.

Day 3: they still think I’m a duck. I mean, Quack. from r / frens

15. “My twin cats get to know their new baby brother.”

My twin cats meeting their new baby brother! 😹❤️ from r / pics

16. “Our Persian cat stares at our new puppy.”

Our persian cat staring at our new pup from r / funny

17. A proud mom.

Proudest mom from r / aww

18. “Six weeks and six months.”

6 weeks and 6 months from r / aww

19. The perfect neck warmer.

Why online school is the best from r / guineapigs

20. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like driving, so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. “

This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. How wholesomely cute! from r / aww

What would our life be without our animal companions? One thing is certain: you can hardly wish for more loyal and loving companions.

Fancy some more cute and funny pictures of cute animals? You will find it here:

Thumbnail: © Reddit / cedii25

Read Also:

Related Posts