Cheated husband goes to the pub

Everyone has a bad day. If you don’t know what to do, you can at least find liquid acceptance in a corner pub you trust. But what the horned husband is up to in this joke of the day goes a little too far for the landlord.


Fancy some really funny videos? (Scroll down to the article.)


A man goes into a pub and sits down at the counter. “Why the long face?” Asks the landlord. “I just caught my wife in bed with another man,” the man says dejectedly. “That’s why I decided to drink myself to death now.”

The landlord grimaces in shock and says: “I’m sorry, but I can’t allow you to drink yourself to your grave in my pub.” “What would you do if you were me?” The man asks desperately.

The landlord puffs up and says, “Well, if I caught my wife in bed with another guy, I wouldn’t be sitting in any pub to indulge in self-pity. I would kill the bastard on the spot. “

Local bartender

Then the man jumps up. “That’s a great idea! Thank you very much! ”He exclaims enthusiastically and immediately sets off. The hours go by and the landlord is getting more and more nervous, but finally the man comes back and collapses on the stool with a grin.

“And,” asks the landlord with beads of sweat on his forehead, “did you kill the guy?” “No,” says the man. “I slept with your wife. A whiskey, please! “

Went to order a beer last night, and this is what the bartender was doing as I walked up.

If only the landlord hadn’t said anything! Some solutions just create more problems than they help. This is what people have to learn the hard way in the following jokes:

Thumbnail: © Imgur / roughdraughtsnj

Read Also:

Related Posts